Cody/Takaaki is a minor villain and supporting character in the Powerpuff Girls Z series. He suffers from an illness (broken ankle in the English dub). He appeared in Episode 12 and 48 and made a cameo in episode 52.
Cody first appeared in Episode 12 when he was in the hospital in a wheelchair. Cody was hit by a black ray and later turned into a werewolf. Cody began unintentionally terrorizing the city. Meanwhile, Bubbles tells Blossom and Buttercup that she met Cody when she was six. He stopped several bullies from bullying her and other kids. After blowing bubbles with Bubbles, Cody promised that they would meet again someday. Soon, the Powerpuff Girls Z battled the werewolf (Cody). After witnessing the werewolf blow bubbles, Bubbles knew it was Cody and refused to battle him. She hugged Cody, but he ran off in utter confusion. In Episode 48, Cody was encountered again where he remembered Bubbles. She managed to turn him human again. The two are now in contact every so often. In Episode 52, Cody appears alongside the people of Townsville cheering on the Powerpuff Girls Z.
Cody, as described by Bubbles, is very kind-hearted and good-natured. He cared for the other hospital kids but soon became angry and sad inside that he wasn't getting any healthier compared to them. After Bubbles helped him, he had more hope for his health.
- Cody's illness in the original Japanese was changed into a broken ankle in the English dub.
- Cody expresses interest in Bubbles.
- His Japanese name is Takaaki.
- He is one of the only few people other than the Professor and Ken to know the identity of at least one of the girls.
- In the Japanese version, Bubbles calls him 'Taka-chan', rather than Takaaki.
- When he was a werewolf he grew wings
- BUBBLES is his BFF